Environment Integral Solid Waste Management
Integral solid waste management services to help you meet all relevant legal requirements.
The DL No.1278 Legislative Decree approves the Law on Integral Management of Solid Waste. It requires all companies generating non-municipal waste to describe the solid waste management actions that will be carried out during the year in order to ensure correct environmental management.
To help you meet the relevant requirements, our environmental consultants are experts in each economic sector, and can advise and develop your management plan and declaration of waste.
We provide the following solutions:
- Annual statement of minimization and management of solid waste – we can organize the required document containing information about the management of all solid waste generated during the relevant period
- Solid waste characterization study – we can develop documentation containing the primary information related to the characteristics of the solid waste that allows the technical and operative planning of its management
- Solid waste minimization and management plan – a document that describes the actions of minimization and solid waste management that the generator must follow, in order to guarantee an adequate environmental and sanitary management
- Determination of solid waste hazard – monitoring, analysis and preparation of a report to determine the hazard classification of waste
Why choose integral solid waste management services from SGS?
We offer you:
- Fast turnarounds to help you fulfill all the requirements established by the General Law of Solid Waste
- Unrivaled expertise in the integral management of hazardous and non-hazardous solid waste
- Offices in 28 cities for nationwide coverage
- Continuous advice and training for your staff
World-leading integral solid waste management services
As a world-leading provider of inspection, verification, testing and certification services, we have the expertise and technical competence to carry your waste declaration documents. With proven experience, gained across multiple environmental projects in all sectors, we offer integral solid waste management services that you can trust.
To find out more or to make an appointment with one of our environmental experts, contact us today.