Occupational Hygiene Evaluation – Law 29783
Occupational hygiene evaluation services from SGS help you to protect the health of your workers, comply with legal requirements, and improve your productivity and corporate image.
To develop occupational hygiene management in your organization and ensure compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Law (No. 29783), you need support from experts with in-depth knowledge of your sector. Our occupational hygiene evaluation services offer you the expertise and resources you need, along with specialized laboratories with accredited parameters for the most frequent health risks across a wide range of sectors.
Why choose occupational hygiene evaluation services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Ensure compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Law
- Identify and evaluate the risks in your sector
- Protect the health and safety of your workers
- Improve productivity
- Enhance your reputation
We can carry out occupational hygiene evaluation for:
- Chemical agents: breathable and inhalable particles, metals and more
- Physical agents: noise, lighting, thermal stress, vibration and more
- Biological agents: mites, molds, yeasts, coliforms and more
- Disergonomic risk
- Psychosocial risk
A world-leading provider of occupational hygiene evaluation services
As the world leader in inspection, verification, testing and certification, we offer you unrivaled experience in conducting occupational hygiene evaluations. Our extensive technical competence includes:
- Our own laboratories with the highest number of accreditations for occupational hygiene in Peru
- Our Galson laboratory, accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association
- A standardized methodology, recognized worldwide by NIOSH, OSHA and ISO
- A team of registered hygienists
- Extensive experience, serving the leading companies in the Peruvian market
For more information on our occupational hygiene evaluation services or to arrange an appointment with one of our experts, contact us today.