Construction Microfilm Certification and Digital Intermediate Services
Optimize information storage with SGS microfilm certification and digital intermediate services.
Businesses and organizations accumulate a lot of data, much of which is in the form of paper documents. This data needs to be stored, attracting costs for storage space, and management time. In addition, there is always the risk of data loss, through damage to documents or to your storage facilities. Modern, innovative solutions, such as CD-R, DVD-R, and BLU RAY, to optimize information storage are now widely available, but risks must still be managed to ensure the integrity and reliability of the source documents.
We have developed a range of microfilm certification and digital intermediary services to verify compliance with Indecopi’s NTP 392.030-2:2015* and legal devices at all stages of the process of obtaining images or text from original documents in a company.
Why choose certification and digital microfilm services from SGS?
- Savings and ease of storage
- Speed of data interrogation – multi-user access through decentralized indexes
- Legal compliance – documents in microfilm retain full legal force
- Quality – a certificate issued by SGS demonstrates high levels of security, integrity, readability and data quality
With more than 25 years experience in Peru, we are the only company in the country to be accredited by Indecopi under standard ISO/IEC 17065* for microfilm certification and digital intermediate services.
Contact us and find out how our microform and digital intermediate service can help your organization become more efficient.
* Details of the scope in www.indecopi.gob.pe