Construction Development of Environmental Management Instruments (IGA)
Realize Development of Environmental Management Instruments compliance with SGS, experts in your sector registered to perform this service.
To develop your organization’s environmental management and ensure compliance with current law, you need expert support. Registered by the main auditing authorities, and experienced in all sectors, we can help you prepare your Environmental Management Instrument (IGA) as requested by the relevant supervisory body.
We offer consulting, monitoring and environmental analysis, and complete preparation of the report to be submitted to the corresponding audit institution.
Our range of services include:
- Environmental Impact Study (EIA and EIAsd)
- Environmental Management and Adjustment Program (PAMA)
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Declaration of Environmental Adequacy (SAA)
- Environmental Management Plan (PMA)
- Closing plan
- Elaboration of the deforestation file for operations holders and activities other than forestry
- Perform the annual environmental compliance report for the respective environmental authority
Why choose the environmental management instrument service from SGS?
- Staff of multidisciplinary professionals with extensive experience in the development of IGA
- In-house laboratories accredited by INACAL in the north, center and south of Peru
- Nationwide coverage from our network of 28 offices across the country
- Continuous advice for the observation or development of environmental management improvements
- Presentation and explanation of the report
- Training for your personnel
A trusted leader in the development of environmental management instruments
As a world leader in inspection, verification, testing and certification, we have the experience and technical competence to approve your IGA.
To find out more or make an appointment with one of our environmental experts, contact us today.